We share a list of water sports that may be of interest to you:
– Windsurfing: Consists of sliding on the water with a sail anchored to a board. We recommend checking the tides in advance and not leaving the coast more than a mile.
– Aquatic parachute: You are pulled by the impulse of a boat and raised to great heights with a parachute. You can appreciate the beautiful coast of Puerto Vallarta and take beautiful photos from the top. It is also known as paravelism.
– Diving: One of the water sports par excellence that you can practice throughout the year in Puerto Vallarta. Look closely at fish, dolphins, manta rays (in season) and many other beauties.
– Kayaking: One of the water sports that has gained popularity in recent years; it consists of standing on a boat similar to a canoe, and moving in the water with an oar. You can practice it even in many hotels especially at the all inclusive.
– Surf: You do not need to be an expert to enjoy it. You just have to balance yourself on a board similar to the kayak and go through the waves. In Puerto Vallarta there is a great variety of beaches with warm water most of the year for surfing. You can practice it at Friendly Vallarta.
– Kitesurfing: It is a really good mix of adrenaline and emotion, where you slide through the water propelled by a parachute, while you are secured by a harness. The best thing about kitesurfing is fun in the company of family or friends. It is probably a water sports that you will want to experience more than once in a lifetime.
If you are interested in adventure sports and other activities to practice in Puerto Vallarta, click here.
Follow us at our social media:
Sales and reservations:
(322) 226 46 00
Reserva al correo:
Zona Hotelera Norte, CP 48333
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México.
Subscribe and get the best promotions